Restore Your Vision
If you are thinking about considering laser surgery, then it’s important to know how it works. Laser eye surgery involves using lasers to reshape the front surface (cornea) of your eyes so that you can focus better. It can help to correct short-sightedness, long-sightedness, and astigmatism. Generally, it is an option for those over the age of 18 and although for older people (over 40) lens replacement surgery might be more suitable.
With Mr Hove you should expect the procedure to be relatively pain free due to the anaesthetic drops that are applied before the procedure.
How to choose your surgeon?
A recommendation is always a good place to start as with the ever-increasing convenience of online searches, this is also a great place to start.
Whoever you choose should be a fully qualified Consultant Ophthalmologist, GMC registered, experienced and ideally should have CertLRS.
There should be good communication between you and your surgeon and most importantly you should trust your surgeon.
Reasons why you should consider laser eye surgery with Mr hove:
- Mr Hove is a fully trained Consultant Ophthalmologist on the specialist register of the General Medical Council, fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, member of the United Kingdom Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. In addition to this, he is a member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Read more about his education and training here.
- Advanced technology has made laser eye surgery affordable. Therefore, if you have your surgery done with Mr Hove then you can spread the cost. Read more about the specific procedure costs here.
- Mr Hove is one of the UK’s highest-rated eye surgeon. He has multiple personal recommendations from happy patients in both the NHS and the private sector. You can read some of them by clicking here.
- Through one-to-one contact you will be able to communicate with Mr Hove. You can trust that you will be in good hands. From the initial consultation all the way through up to the surgery and aftercare.
- Mr Hove has performed over 5000 cataract and refractive procedures successfully. He is the founding cataract surgeon of the most efficient cataract surgery unit in the country.
Book a Consultation Today
There you have it, five reasons why you should consider laser eye surgery with Mr Hove.
Get freedom from your glasses and lenses today by booking a consultation from the top-rated eye surgeon in the United Kingdom here.
#lasereyesurgery #freedomfromlenses #freedomfromglasses #mrhove #restoreyourvision